Updated August 5, 2020 @ 4:55 AM
Have you been riding your motorcycle for years without a motorcycle license? Then this one-day course might just be for you. Get it done! Don't risk getting a ticket!
Riders must be able to demonstrate and show proficiency in basic operational skills to maneuver the motorcycle in order to continue in the course.
1. Two hours-Level 1 Classroom (Rider Handbook content as an online Street Strategies eCourse)
2. Three hours-Level Classroom (Behavior content)
3. Five Hours- Range; 8 exercises
" Screening exercise involved! "
As of January 1, 2019. The BRC2uLW consist of the following:
** Prior to the start of the class, there will be a SCREENING exercise in which YOU must show proficiency in basic operational skills to maneuver the motorcycle in order to continue in the course. Failure of not being able to show proficiency in basic operational skills will be asked to leave the class, re-enroll as a new student in our Basic Rider Course if you wish to continue.
Training motorcycles are available. Riders who choose to use their own motorcycles must show proof of ownership, registration, insurance and pass a T-CLOCS and pre-Ride inspection conducted by the RiderCoach prior to start of class.
Passengers are NOT allowed to participate.
Student must be 18 years old on the first day of class.
* 2 Hours- Online eCourse Street Strategies.
* 3 Hours -Level II Classroom
* 5 Hours- Range; 8 exercises For a total of 8 hours.
* Knowledge Test
* No Retest- Failure of the knowledge test or the on-cycle evaluation or not satisfactorily completing a phase of the course is consider a failure for the entire course.
Contact BRC2uLW License Waiver RiderCoaches:
JP Gonzalez at 956-683-5043
Schott Tarr at 210-887-5837
Fee. $250.00 License Waiver.
$235.00 For all Veterans, Active/Reserve Military, LEOs, Firefighters, Doctor's, Nurses, EMTs and Paramedics.